WB is proud to announce its special guest speaker for the fun Hockey ‘N Heels ladies night out networking event at the Saddledome on Friday, March 16, 2018.
Alexis Marie Chute is the author of the multi-award-winning, bestselling memoir Expecting Sunshine: A Journey of Grief, Healing and Pregnancy After Loss. Her next book, Above the Star, the first in The 8th Island Trilogy, will be released June 5, 2018.
Alexis Marie is also a distinguished artist, photographer, and filmmaker. She has her Bachelors of Fine Arts in Art and Design and her Masters of Fine Arts in Creative Writing.
Alexis Marie is the director-producer of a feature film to accompany her memoir. Her writing is widely published in places such as TIME Motto, Today’s Parent, PhotoED, WestWord, and Savvy Mom. Her artwork is represented by the AR&S Gallery at the Art Gallery of Alberta. www.AlexisMarieChute.com
Alexis Marie Chute will inspire fellow business women with her candid story of building her career as an award-winning artist and writer, while also mothering her three busy children and overcoming personal tragedy.
Starting at 5 p.m. sharp, tickets include:
- Private entrance to the game
- Complimentary champagne & swag bags upon arrival
- Business networking in the lavish Alumni Room
- Inspirational guest speaker alexis Marie Chute
- Full dinner
- Complimentary seated massage, courtesy MaKami College
- Access to watch the Flames take on the San Jose Sharks when the game starts at 7 p.m.
This event is now sold out.
Here’s a helpful map for parking and where to find the Alumni Room: